Pre Crusher is a economical unit designed for medium, hard & lumpy material for time saving operation & greater output.
It will ideally reduce irregularly shaped lumps of soft to medium even slightly damp in nature, to smaller sized lumps by inward - opposite rotating camshaft with replaceable cams crush the material on the Stotted grate.
Pre-Crushers are recommeded to crush materials containing small percentage of lumps or agglomerates into uniform coarser material. Generally for lighter duties like mounting in-line with secondary grinding millor de-agglomeration applications.
Pre - Crusher is not suitable for hard materials like wood, stones, metals, ores etc. Pre - Crusher is subjected to rigid Final inspection and actual Crushing tests at our Experimental Station before it is delivered to the Stores for despatch. Crushing Tests with your materials can also be carried out without obligation, to test the suitability of the Crusher for your satisfaction.
Pre-Crusher complete with feed Hopper, set of Light or Heavy duty jaws, slotted screen, main shaft assembly and TV-pulley for m/c.
NECESSARY BUT OPTIONAL SUPPLY (At Extra Cost):
1. Mounting Accessories: M.S. mounting structural frame without legs/M.S. stand complete as per our standard supply with discharge outlet, facility to mount m and motor, set of cross type slide rails, Set of V-Belts, V-Pulley for Motor and safety guard for drive.
2. Electrical Accessories : 1 No. Electric motor for main drive, suitable starter D.O.L./srat Delta type semi-automatic & Ampere meter for load indication.
Crushing Chamber Size (in mm)
|No. Of Jaws||
R P M
|Permissible Feed Size (in mm)||
Over All Dim (in MM)
|PC-III||795*840||18||250-500||upto 300||25mm & Below||10/960||1200*960*900||7000|
|PC-II||430*407||18||250-500||Upto 200||16mm & Below||7.5*960||800*620*550||2500|
|PC-I||430*192||8||250-500||Upto 150||16mm & Below||3.0*960||580*620*550||750|
Note: The capacity stated above is approximate only and depends on various physical properties of materials to be crushed.
- Pigment & Colour
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Ayurveda - Pharmaceutical
- Glass - Plastic
- Bakelite & Resin
- Coconut Shell
- Cattle Feed
- & Many More
- (1) PERMISSIBLE FEED SIZE: ANY IRRAGULAR SIZE UPTO 200 MM.
- (2) OUTPUT SIZE ACHIVEABLE:UP TO 3 TO 25 MM
- (3) PERMISSIBLE HARDNESS: UP TO 3 MOH'S SCALE
- (4) PERMISSIBLE BRITTLENESS: MEDIUM TO HIGH
- (5) PERMISSIBLE MOISTURE: UP TO 10 %